the Beauty of Box Braids

Hey there people! It's been a while since of posted and I just thought, why not write about something I love, and I thought, Box braids! 
(Box Braids are also known as Poetic Justice Braids)
Ever since going natural, I've been absolutely in love with Box Braids because first  of all, they look amazing, they stay on for a long time and are really good for anyone growing out their hair. 
For me, it usually takes a maximum of only six hours to get Box Braids and then I keep them for about 2 months after that. 
Getting Box Braids also keeps you from always combing, straightening etc. your hair which prevents it from breaking. 
I also find that it's really fun seeing how much longer your hair has grown after upbraiding, it's a pleasant surprise that I look forward to when I braid my hair.

There are different types of Box Braids:

The Jumbo Senegalese Twist




The Poetic Justice Braid:



For those of you who are more daring, go for colorful box braids:





Thanks for reading! Send pictures of you in your fantabulous Box Braids to tmkumsinda@gmail.com to be featured in my next post! 

Check out my other posts:



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts