My 14 Day Hair Growth Challenge!!

So I've finally upbraided my hair and I was really impressed with all the growth...but the road to hair growth never ends and I decided to try out a 14 day hair growth challenge!

I've set myself certain goals for the challenge, they are:
  • Drink at least 8 cups of water a day
  • Do the inversion method for a whole week
  • Take daily multivitamins
  • Doorotective styling
  • Massage my head twice a day
  • Exercise once a day
  • Eat healthier
Basically I am going to do all these things and at the end of the two weeks (which is next Sunday) I am going to post the results I have, so watch out for that special post!! 

Don't forget that you guys can also set yourself goals just like I have done, making sure they are things you don't do usually and need to start doing. Good luck 😀

Read my last blog on My Natural Hair Journey So Far

Comments

  1. *Do protective styling😆. How are you bruhh?? Koma mukwanisa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nicole ofcourse i'll manage, my hair is my baby and I plan to nurture it into a beautiful being :-D (Im feeling poetic)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts